Dynamic Languages Jobs Barometer
Total Jobs For Dynamic Languages on DICE for 2011-Apr-5
Each language has
- a light bar for its overall total,
- a medium bar for titles-only search results
- a dark bar for listings which overlap any of the other languages.
See Dynamic Language Jobs Map
for relative job counts per state (updated approx. every 2 weeks).
A comparative trendline is available at
(thanks to perrin for the link).
- Searches for "ruby" now include "rails"
- a new "Other" category has been added that currently includes Erlang, Groovy, Haskell, Lisp, and Lua